Skincraft Skincraft

Impressive

How did you guys get the 3d view I thought flash didn't have a 3d view?

Dogfight: The Great War Dogfight: The Great War

Very entertaining

Good game alot of fun levels 10/10

HTH Studios: Rose HTH Studios: Rose

Good start

yo it's to-mos bringing you the latest updates. HTH2 will have Ginger, my favorite and most beautiful Rio, Tanya, Aleta, Bella, and Zoe...you know Ginger and Rio. Tanya is the Zebra from HTH1. Aleta is a Parrot furry character, Bella is the polar bear with the pool stick. and Zoe is the cheeta character... there you go that's the characters of HTH2.

Rio - Dress To Thrill 1.0 Rio - Dress To Thrill 1.0

Yeah the game takes for ever to decmpile/recmpile

HTH2 BETA v.0.1 HTH2 BETA v.0.1

Good start

High Tail Hall High Tail Hall

Good game

The games sweet but I can't figure out where the three codes go either...
The 2nd game is sweet you should check it out. The character Rio is cute and has good voice acting.